28 May 2009

You May Have Noticed... corrected

UPDATE: THE EVENT IS CURRENTLY FULL. IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED, PLEASE ASK TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST.

If you regularly look at the Hoosier Beer Geek website (we have many RSS and email readers), you may have noticed that there's an event poster that looks like this:


What's that about? It's something new that we're trying - a mystery beer event. And here are a few more details:

Join Hoosier Beer Geek's Knights of the Beer Roundtable and help us review something new on Wednesday, June 3rd from 6-8pm at a mystery location in Broad Ripple. This is an RSVP only event, so if you're interested you've got two ways to let us know.

1) Send an email to hoosierbeergeek@gmail.com.

Or...

2) Send an @message towards the HBG twitter - http://www.twitter.com/hbgeek.

We actually started this campaign yesterday via our twitter and facebook page, and the response has been pretty strong - there are currently about 20 spots left. So if you're interested, don't hesitate! And hopefully we'll see you in Broad Ripple.

UPDATE: THE EVENT IS CURRENTLY FULL. IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED, PLEASE ASK TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST.

7 comments:

  1. Just a clarification--Wednesday June 3rd or Thursday June 4th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weds. June 3rd. He was drinking when he wrote this, forgive him if it goes astray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I just happened to put my head down on a calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the email thing all gummed up too... I just cut myself off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lame...

    Guess I'll have to drink my Cantillon Blabaer and Allagash Gargamel's all by myself. Oh well, more for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could always work on one of your four beer blogs..

    ReplyDelete