02 March 2008

First Annual Craft Beer and Fine Food Symposium | Gina's Notes

No words could properly express just how great I thought the dinner was provided by Chef Neal at L'ex. The food along with the beer chosen by Ted was in spectacular combinations. To say the least, I was blown away.

Each course outdid the one before, which was impressive considering the first course of rabbit sausage meatballs and stinky fondue was already better than just about anything else I've ever tried. I've already found myself daydreaming of the velvety oyster stew and Shannon wasn't the only gal that Wednesday night wanting to gnaw on the bone of the curry lamb. By the time dessert arrived, there weren't many conversational exchanges, just oohs and mmm's.

I am so happy and so grateful that Chef Neal and Ted took this opportunity to this food/beer pairing menu. It was amazing and I really can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment